Are you a Project CSI Contractor? Here you will find important documents as well as access to our Project Tracker log-in. Check back here periodically as we share resources that help you succeed.
Project Tracker Log-In
Our Subcontractors and Vendors are encouraged to log into Project CSI’s Project Tracker portal to access and manage jobs assigned to them.
- Manage your project schedule: sort by due dates and set reminders
- View scope of work
- View and map project locations
- Check local weather conditions
- Request payment
Recruiting, Vetting & Onboarding (RVO) Process
Interested in joining our network of Project CSI contractors? In a nutshell, our subcontractors are vetted for safety, quality of work, communication, capacity, and price competitiveness. Requirements to become an authorized Project CSI contractor include the following:
- Copies of Certificate of Insurance and W-9.
- Completion of a Project CSI company profile which helps us understand your capabilities, equipment, regions served, and licenses held.
- List of at least 3 references with contact information.
- Completion of the curriculum to be API Certified. Here is the link: https://worksafe.api.org/
- If you are contracted to conduct site surveys you will be trained to use our proprietary Project CSI Survey App.
- Many of our re-imaging programs also have required trainings that must be passed before any work is conducted on our behalf.