Multifamily Dwelling Electric Vehicle Charger Management
Multifamily Dwelling Property Managers and their teams have a lot on their plates. And with an ever-changing landscape of electric vehicles (EVs), charging systems, and federal, state, and local incentives, rebates, and tax credits, it’s important for Property Managers to have someone on their side. That’s why Project CSI offers full-program management of all aspects of your EV charging amenity. This gives you the peace of mind that everything regarding your EV charging stations are handled for you.
- Needs Analysis: Our team of EV specialists will assess the location of your property, along with the demographics of the area, and suggest the charging station that we believe will best fit your needs.
- Permitting: We work with the local Authority Having Jurisdiction (AHJ) on what permits are required, file and obtain permits, and perform the necessary inspections after installation is completed to close out the project.
- Incentives Research and Procurement: We continually monitor and research federal, state, and local incentives, along with utility incentives to help cut costs of your new EV charging stations. We stay informed, even if there are no incentives available currently, to make sure you are aware of any incentives becoming available.
- Construction Management: Our team of Project Managers, Construction Managers, and Construction Crew will handle everything regarding the installation of your new EV charging station. This includes electrical, paving and asphalt, new foundations, landscaping, and installation of the actual charging station.
- Pricing Guidance: We can set pricing by the kilowatt (kW), session, time of use, or any combination thereof. Our team will recommend the best solution for your specific needs and goals.
- Access Control: We grant only authorized users access to chargers and set charging station hours of operation, including separate schedules for weekdays and weekends.
- Financial Reporting: We will send you customized reports on energy consumption and charging sessions by tenant, or charging station, to better understand how your chargers are being utilized, and what revenue is being generated.
- Equipment Health: We monitor each station’s status for issues and will proactively address outages and repairs without your involvement.
- Labor Warranty: Project CSI offers an extended labor warranty on top of the manufacturer’s equipment warranty. If your EV charging station need service or repair, you can rest assured that we will be there to diagnose and fix the problem.
Over the next 10 years, EV charging stations at Multifamily Dwellings will go from an exciting new differentiator to a must-have amenity. Project CSI can help you get to that future, starting today!