ampm Site Maintenance & Brand Refresh
ampm, a classic west coast American convenience store brand owned by BP America, was in need of resources that could execute their exterior building refresh program to include cleaning, painting, installing new brand logo signage and more. They were able to partner with just one company, Project CSI, to manage and execute every aspect of the brand’s refresh program to include 23 locations in 2020.
SCOPE OF PROJECT:
- Conduct pre-survey of the current conditions of all sites to be updated to include measurements and photos
- Power wash exterior of stores
- Painting of the building per new brand book color guidelines
- Install new ampm brand logo signage and ACM on exterior face of building
- Conduct close-out survey to verify all work was executed to brand’s expectations
According to Lisa Patterson, Project CSI’s Project Manager on the account, “We are thrilled to have been chosen to manage and execute this new program for our customer. Our custom Project CSI Survey APP has been instrumental in our ability to oversee every facet of the project as it progresses by capturing photos and other information as each task is completed.” This allows our team to confirm that all work is completed to our customer’s expectations.
Additionally, having such a broad surveyor and contractor resource database across the country at our disposal allows Project CSI to “be” many places at one time to get the job done… on time and on budget.